Now hiring regional CDL-A Regional drivers! Great home time with weekends home for regional drivers. Weekends are defined as a minimum of a full 48 hours off.
Hiring Areas: States of Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Texas, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, and Portland ME, Columbus OH, Cleveland OH, Toledo OH, Concord NH, Albany NY, Binghamton NY, Fort Wayne IN, Indianapolis IN, Dover DE, Wilmington DE, Hagerstown MD, Havre de Grace MD, Aberdeen MD, Chicago IL, Atlanta GA, Charlotte NC, Greenville SC, Martinsburg WV, Wheeling WV, Lafayette IN, Indianapolis IN.
$1,100.00 Minimum Pay Program for 5 Day Drivers and $900.00 Minimum Pay Program for 4 Day Drivers to always assure a driver they can earn a consistent paycheck EVERY week. We call it “We Care Pay”
While mileage pay is based on practical miles it is an adjusting pay scale that increases with shorter lengths of haul and therefore can go as high $1.00 or more per mile.
- Our average pay per mile based on length of haul is .68 to .71 cents per mile
- This means Metro pays over $13,000 more per year than the typical company
- NEVER drop below $1100 per week as long as you are available to work 5 days per week.
It is important it is to have quality home time and be with your family. Regional drivers are home weekends!
- All Tractors are Late Model Freightliners – Less than 2 years on average.
- All new hires will have a 24’ Flat Screen HDTV in their tractor.
- They have Direct TV with premium channels, HBO, Cinemax, and NFL Sunday Ticket.
- They also have a DVR.
- Many Tractors have Satellite Radio Service
- Many Tractors have Refrigerators
- Health Coverage through Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance through Delta Dental
- Company Paid Life Insurance & supplemental Availability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Rider policy
- Short/Long Term Disability Availability
- Pet Policy
- Be at least 23 years old
- Minimum of 6 months recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No more than 2 preventable accidents in the last 3 years
- Have a valid class (A) CDL
- Meet DOT requirements
- Pass a company physical, including substance screening
- No DWI/DUI convictions(last 5 years)
- No more than 3 moving violations in 36 months
- No major violations in 36 months
It won’t take long for you to experience our “We Care” attitude. Family is important to us and that is why we are always looking for opportunities to match our driver’s needs as professionals with a lifestyle benefiting both them and their families. We are committed to providing an excellent paycheck, while still offering the home time our drivers want and deserve. We also offer the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry today.