We are hiring regional CDL-A dedicated drivers! Drive dedicated with us and enjoy a consistent schedule and pay, onsite management and regular deliveries to a single customer.
Drivers only need 3 months VERIFIABLE experience and live within 100 miles of Van Buren OH.
$10,000 sign-on bonus – limited time only!
- Averages projected at $85,000
- Weekly home time
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program can limit onsite on-boarding time
- Eligibility for select health benefits begins after just 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid-time-off accrual from day one
Aside from the perks of a consistent schedule and pay, company dedicated truck drivers also enjoy access to comprehensive health benefit offerings including medical, dental and vision as well as life insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation.
This regional driving job operates within the states of OH, KY, IN, MI, IL, MA, NJ, NY, PA, VA, WV, MD, NY, TN and MO.
- Weekly Average: $1,635
- Yearly Average: $85,000
- Top Earners Average: $92,000 plus
- $250/ day Account Specific Training. Training lasts 5 days.
Time Off / Shift
- Schedule: Drivers will reset for 34-48 hrs per week falling sometime between Friday and Monday – there are occasional weekend deliveries which may or may not be mandatory based on the number of volunteers.
- Schedule: Normally Monday – Friday…..Saturday or Sunday work is required on a rotating basis. During peak months, rotation is once every 3 weeks. Non peak months, rotation is once every 6 weeks.
- Start Time: (0200 – 0900) – Drivers can pick their start time. Start time must stay consistent once set.
- Saturday work typically optional, but will be mandatory/rotation schedule during periods of high volume.
- Delivering freight in a 53′ trailer to retail stores, DCs, vendors and 3PL backhauls within a 800 mile radius of the account. States in the Midwest, Central and Northeast. No NYC deliveries, Western Pa and Western NY only.
- No Touch Freight
- Average 4 drop & hooks per week and 4 live load/unloads per week
Hazmat endorsement required within 90 days – Driver reimbursed