We are hiring semi-local CDL-A dedicated drivers! Drive dedicated with us and enjoy a consistent schedule and pay, onsite management and regular deliveries to a single customer.
Drivers only need 3 months VERIFIABLE experience and live within 50 miles of Pulaski VA.
- Averages projected at $85,000
- Out 2-3 nights per week with consistent time off
- Online orientation through our Direct to Work program can limit onsite on-boarding time
- Eligibility for select health benefits begins after just 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid-time-off accrual from day one
Aside from the perks of a consistent schedule and pay, company dedicated truck drivers also enjoy access to comprehensive health benefit offerings including medical, dental and vision as well as life insurance, 401(k) and paid vacation.
This semi-local dedicated job operates within the states of Delaware, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Indiana, New Jersey and West Virginia.
- $1,600 minimum gross guaranteed per week for the first 6-weeks contingent upon the driver working a full work week
- Average Weekly Gross: $1,634
- Average Yearly Gross: $85,000
Time Off / Shift
- Schedule: 34-hour reset – (Sunday – Friday) – drivers will occasionally return home Saturday AM
- Start Time: Most loads leave out between 0400-0700 with the occasional afternoon departure
- Shift: 12 hours
- Drivers living within 50 miles of the account will be home 2 nights a week in addition to their reset
- Drivers living more than 50 miles from the account will be home 1 night a week in addition to their reset
- Completing multi-stop deliveries of concrete fiber siding from the distribution center to stores on a flatbed trailer – flatbed training will be provided
- Will complete 3 – 5 loads a week
- No Loading: 90% of loads preloaded / 10% of loads are live loaded (live loads averages 45 minutes)
- No Unloading: 100% of loads are live unload (avg 45 minutes)
- Uniforms are required and provided